Debate in English (英語で討論)
- 1 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 19:27:27
- Let's debate on it.
- 2 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 19:28:47
- The 1st Prososition:
"A thread for debate is helpful to English learners on 2ch BBS users."
State which side (pro or con) you stand and make your argument.
- 3 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 19:29:57
- You usually don't get people with enough intelligence for debate on this board anyway.
- 4 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 19:53:20
- Any English on this board will probably be helpful to at least some
English learners in some sort of way. Therefore a debate thread
by simple virture of being in English will be beneficial.
- 5 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 20:01:14
- It`s hard to just say "Let`s debate" without a good topic.
I think that debates are only fun when you actually get
into it so we would need to find a good topic before anything.
- 6 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 20:04:30
- Then, the second one: Who is the cuttiest Japanese girl?
- 7 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 20:27:27
you can't debate that because its totally based on personal opinion
without substantiating facts. There is no way you can legitmately argue
that one girl is cuter than another. Debating personal perfences just turns into verbal (or in this case text) insults being
- 8 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 20:33:21
I agree with you wholeheartedly.
But I have a feeling that >>6 made its proposal as a mere joke.
Let's see what does >>6 have to say for itself.
- 9 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 20:37:52
- Don't pikking my heart!
- 10 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/11(月) 20:43:09
- 11 ：Urban Predator：2005/07/11(月) 22:06:50
I am on the pro-side.
Debate sessions on the Internet can be more productive than the ordinary ones in the aspect
of variety of participants. 2ch BBS is open for any PC users around the world who have access to the Net
which would enable them to disscuss on a certain issue in much broader perspectives.
Yet this merit of easy accessibility can also be a demerit for it will be easy for the
ill-willed or bad mannered posters to make a mess as they likely to do.
However, whether this disadvantageous factor surpass the merit given above remains skeptical.
- 12 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 00:45:14
I think if you get to pick the side then you agree on being 2nd in presenting your argument.
- 13 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 02:12:18
Do we have to strickly obey the rules of debate?
In that case, the rules should have been specified before starting to debate.
Personally I think strick obedience to the rules makes this thread less exciting.
- 14 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 02:15:12
I know it's hard to be a hicky , but next time try to not creat new stupid thread!
we already have 3 english threads!
- 15 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 02:21:47
- i am hikikomori
please dont be rude to me. last time i leaved my house was february
- 16 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 02:58:47
Not a single step outside? You are... SOME stuff!
- 17 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 02:59:48
Ok, then I will do the negative.
What makes you say that the variety of participants make the debate more productive?
Suppose 3 kinds of a debate by 3 participants.
1st one is by 1 elementary school student, 1 high school student, and 1 college student.
2nd one is by 1 so called "kousotu", 1 business man, and 1 hosewife.
3rd one is by 3 college students.
4th one is by 3 elementary school students.
Which do you think would be the best debate?
I think 3rd and 4th one are.
The reason is that debaters must be as logical or educated as other debaters.
You have to understand the arguments at the same logical level to refute them.
For example, it may sound very convincing and a good argument for elementary students to say "My mom told me it's good to debate in 2ch.".
On the other hand, this argument doesn't make sense at all to a college student.
Therefore, even if there is no ill-mannered participants, debating on 2ch sucks because of its variety of participants.
- 18 ：17：2005/07/12(火) 03:04:37
- It may be helpful to have varied participants if you are looking for a good answer.
However, debate is just a game to win or lose, not a game to find a good general answer with lots of view aspects.
If you aim at the latter, don't debate but discuss.
>>Suppose 3 kinds of a debate by 3 participants.
sry, 4 kinds
- 19 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 03:12:42
Then specify the rules first.
- 20 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 06:20:00
Yukorin is the hottest here in this board, but in my opinion
Abiru You looks exotic and attactive. She says her looks are similar
to people from west Asia, and I think it's true. Abiru is beautiful.
- 21 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 06:22:23
fuck off and die!
- 22 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 06:48:43
This is the thread for debates. So you must not belittle it.
- 23 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 12:36:05
but as stated in >>7 debating preference in idols cannot doesn't work.
so therefore it is okay to belittle >>20.
And besides what >>20 said has nothing to do with debating, he is just
stating personal opinion without facts to back it up. There is no solid
arguement, so it does not belong in the debating thread. So once again,
it is okay to belittle him
- 24 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 12:39:21
- Debate on yukorin is worthless, it's just wasting time. NEETs have free time at all times, so they like talking about yukorin.
I think so.
- 25 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 16:38:46
- So all of us have to stick to Yukorin.
Debating who is the best is worthless, but we need to discuss what's
best about her-her face, her voice, or her figure. That's our topic.
- 26 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 16:52:12
- WHO THE HELL IS YUKORIN?
CUT IT OUT!
- 27 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 17:06:14
- Yamazaki Mami has got popular among English learners in Japan.
It's because she is learning the language as well. As for me,
I don't know about her very much except she appears in some TV
commercials and the TV show in which she is studying.
What's your opinion on her? What is the key to success if a girl
want to be a talent?
Having cute faces is always needed, but is that all?
- 28 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 17:45:08
First-rate idols are all cute. But it's quite a different
story when it comes to actresses. Looking around on the street,
you can be sure not all female are beautiful. TV dramas which
describes everyday life need such a female.
- 29 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 18:14:43
Fuck off and die!
that has nothing to do with debating, go back the the normal chatter
thread if you want to talk about such stupid things
- 30 ：Urban Predator：2005/07/12(火) 18:41:47
To begin with, I see no definite rules of "debate" defined above and it prompted me to argue in a somewhat off-hand manner.
I do not deny that debate is an intellectual game (or sport) of win or lose, but as there's no specific ruls given to us
I thought it might as well be a place for exchanging of ideas and counter arguments.
Secondly, your theory in which you argued that debate on 2ch BBS sucks for its variety of participants, seems to be based on
an assumption that 2ch BBS is inhabited by unintelligent users who cannot say anything productive.
I cannot give you hard evidence which proves my point but I've seen many intellectual posters making thought-provoking remarks here on
2ch BBS, and that includes you.
Last and certainly least, I do not wish to talk about Yukoirn.
- 31 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 18:49:10
- You are excellent!
- 32 ：Pussy Cat：2005/07/12(火) 19:34:16
- GET A FUCK OFF !!
- 33 ：Urban Predator：2005/07/12(火) 19:40:08
I'm afraid to say but I do not understand what you mean.
- 34 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/12(火) 23:55:32
- lucky people are not actually lucky.
- 35 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 08:06:14
You meant idols must be cute, didn't you?
Then I agree to your idea. I haven't seen ugly idols on TV.
- 36 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 08:29:49
- In other threads we take with a grain of salt what UP says.
He's somewhat crazy.
- 37 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 08:44:02
- A big disputable topic: Idols farts or never farts?
- 38 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 09:00:23
Don't be stupid. Everyone farts. Its a natural function of the
body and cannot really be helped.
This thread has just turned into another chatter thread. I dobut
debating is possible...
- 39 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 09:24:50
- You said everyone farts but then how about Jesus Christ?
Did he fart as well as us? The God farts?
I don't think so. Idols never farts. That's my argument.
- 40 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:17:31
- It's no use to go on debating unless someone specifies the rules.
If nobody specifies the rules, then we can use this thread for
discussing various topics (except for topics on idols and dirty talks).
- 41 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:28:56
If Jesus was a human man then yes he farted. If he was the son of God, then
I don't know. To answer you would first have to prove that Jesus
exsisted, and secondly some how prove that God exsists so what you
said is really just bullshit.
Plus why are you comparing idols to God or to gods? You make no
concrete connection between the two. You give no
explaination of your argument, so you really have no argument.
So, sorry but you're wrong. Because idols are human and humans fart
- 42 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:30:21
- Don't mix idols with actresses.
Abiru You is not an idol, she's a good actress who acted in a
film produced by Horiemon.
- 43 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:35:46
So, Oguro Yuko, MEGUMI and Ono Mayumi has "acted" as well.
Abiru is basically an idol or a talent. I wouldn't really call
her an actress
- 44 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:36:45
What it boils down to is idols fart because they are human being?
I'm sorry but you're so wrong I was dumbfounded.
Let me put it in perspective.
The god never farts because he's not human as Yukorin, who's from
the Korin planet, doesn't. As you know Yukorin is an famous idol.
So you couldn't say idols never fart.
- 45 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:38:48
- 46 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:40:15
How do you difine girls as idols?
And what are actresses? You should explain it, dude.
- 47 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:43:28
- Oh, you are wrong.>>44
Yokorin said her fart smelt like vanilla. So Korinian people
also fart like us, though theirs are very aromatic.
- 48 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:49:04
If she said so, I have to admit that Yukorin also fart..
People say other idols never fart and I believe it's true, though.
- 49 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:52:58
Face the reality. Idols are human girls, and their fart sometimes
smells awful like rotten fish, you know.
- 50 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:55:44
Unlike girls on the earth, Korinian girls' fart smells good.
- 51 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 11:59:01
He has no definition of the matter. Seems like he just wanted to
trick you. So it's best to ignore him.
- 52 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 12:11:17
- Do you still call a girl over 25 an idol?
I think actresses and idols have age limits. I mean,
as idols get older, they become an actress. Something like
wooms become butterflies.
- 53 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 12:56:11
but what about idols who never act? what happens when they turn
I would define an actress as a woman whose main occupation is acting
on stage, in film or on television. So idols are not actresses,
and neither is MEGUMI or Ono Mayumi since they're main jobs are as
talents or as gurave idols. Since Abiru Yu is also mainly a talent
I wouldn't call her an actress either.
you fuck off!
- 54 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 12:59:26
how can you compare Ogura Yuko to god?
And why keep lying to yourself. Yuko is just a human. she is not
an alien. And of course she farts because she is merely human.
You are just another pathetic fanboy and after she turns 25 you
won't care about her anyway.
- 55 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 13:02:03
- Well thanks to the idol fuckos the debate thread has turned into
yet another retarded chat thread. I swear that if I ever see Ogura Yuko
and Im going to slap her so hard for claiming that she is an alien
and making all you fuck-ups write about it here.
She needs to be slapped hard!
- 56 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 13:22:38
I swear that if I ever see Ogura Yuko
and Im going to slap her so hard
before making fun of anyone else, Ogura Yuko and Im going to-
makes no sense at all you should take out the 'and' if you don't I'll end up slapping you so hard lmao
- 57 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:09:06
what an Imao?
and the extra "and" is just a typo from typing too fast. Sorry Mr. Perfect.
And umm..what is your point exactly?
- 58 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:13:05
- I hate Yukorin
- 59 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:14:41
there should be an "'s" after the what. I don't want you making
a fuss over my typos again.
- 60 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:25:36
- Hey, idol otakus, go to the dirty talk thread!
- 61 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:27:00
- We won't stop debating about yukorin and idol.
- 62 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:28:40
Don't you understand you're not wanted on this thread?
- 63 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:33:02
- idols are our only medicines to make our misery weaker
- 64 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:34:02
but you're not debating, you're just talking about her and
spreading your opinions without any facts or ways to really argue that
what you are saying is right.
So you should leave.
- 65 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:34:47
okay. but not in this thread. go to dirty talk one or make a new one for your pleasure.
- 66 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:35:03
that is your problem. You don't need to talk about it here though
go back the normal chatter thread
- 67 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:37:28
they are not wanted on the "chat" thread, as well.
they should either go to dirty talk one or make a new one.
- 68 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:37:43
- I hate to have a chat on idol on dirty thread, that thread is only porn
- 69 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:39:09
I agree they should make their own.
but chatter thread has not set topic or format so they could go
there and talk about idols and those who don't like it can ignore
them and talk about something else
- 70 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:39:14
Then make a new thread. That's the only solution for you and us.
- 71 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:43:01
- We need to make our friendship deeper while enjoying about Fukakyon, Hasegawa kyoko and Mami Yamasaki
- 72 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:43:52
what is the difference? You only like to look at your idols that
you obsess over? You don't want to have sex with them? They are
not your fantasy? Dirty talk thread it suited for you
- 73 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:47:02
Set the rules! Specify them so we don't have the morons coming to this thread!
- 74 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:47:23
I like Fukada Kyoko and Hasegawa Kyoko. They're not idols in my
opinion. But I don't want to talk about them. Especially not in
a debate thread.
Go somewhere else to do that
- 75 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 15:52:36
- I like a movie called shimotsuma story with fukada kyoko
- 76 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:00:53
Is fuka kyon an idol or an actress?
What do you think about the difference between those occupations?
- 77 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:08:08
Fukada Kyoko should be categorized as an idol because she does
various things such as singing, acting and what not. But all of her
activities comes from her cuteness which is required to be an idol.
On the other hand, Hasegawa Kyoko was a model before becoming an actress.
We have to make it clear what idols/actresses are like.
- 78 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:08:15
Idols mostly just stand around and smile or wear bikinis or
sometimes they are like talents. sometimes they get to act.
Actresses main job is to act. they appear in magazines for PR and
I don't really see how Fukada Kyoko is an idol?
Would you call Kouyuki and idol? or Nakama Yukie?
- 79 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:10:46
She has given up singing. What else has she done?
And besides her main activity has always been acting. She is not
an idol. And all actresses in Japan who are not playing the role
of mothers or grandmothers are cute. Maybe there are some plain
looking actresses but their numbers are very small. So I think
being cute has nothing to do with seperating idol from actress
- 80 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:14:24
- I love MORMING MUSUMEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
- 81 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:14:50
- mucha kawayui moe moe
- 82 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:14:53
your defintion of an idol seems to be outdated if you say that idols
are cute girls who do various things. Those days are over I think.
Yamasaki Mami really doesn't do anything but you would call her
and idol correct? Idols seem to just be cute girls that really
don't have any special skills or talents. It is only sometimes
that they end up doing things like singing or acting, but it
is never their main job.
- 83 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:16:27
- This thread has become completely worthless.
Fuck you idol idiots.
- 84 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:17:18
I like your idea. I couldn't have explained it better myself.
Yes, idols does lots of things, wearing bathing suits.
So I'd call a such girl an idol.
Actresses don't do that, especially in cheesecakes or something like that.
I guess you'll agree that Fukada Kyoko WAS an idol, at least
before that shimotsuma story, right?
- 85 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:19:41
Tell us about your diffinition, please.
- 86 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:19:59
I always thought Fukada Kyoko was just a drama actress before the
Shimotsuma. Like Ayase Haruka is now, or something like that.
I never really thought of Fukada Kyoko as an idol. Maybe im wrong
- 87 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:21:34
I pretty much have several times now. Go read earlier posts
- 88 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:24:36
It seems you are standing on >>78's position.
That Yamasaki girl doesn't do anything (but she smiles to males
and sings badly and wear bikinis in a magazine, doesn't she?)
- 89 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:28:36
- You love yukorin. that means you are quite idiots, that's all.
- 90 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:28:47
I didn't know she sings. And I don't count smiling and wearing
bikinis as doing anything, even though it is her main occupation.
She basically does nothing that requires talent or skill.
- 91 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:30:04
>And all actresses in Japan who are not playing the role
>of mothers or grandmothers are cute
Who are you reffering to? Can you take an example? Mori mityuko?
- 92 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:32:01
- There are few pretty in yellow cab and its devided company
- 93 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:32:23
I said Your "She basically does nothing that requires talent or skill."
idea was not different from the one 30 years ago. Get it?
- 94 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:33:38
What are you saying?
- 95 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:34:23
- Becky is not so pretty. she'sa bit lower than average i bet.
- 96 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:35:46
- Here's a topic for debate: Do you think that there's a gap between how Japanese people perceive themselves and how they are perceived by people outside Japan?
I have a feeling that Japanese people tend to think that they are at the centre of the Earth and that somehow everybody would have some interest in them, but the reality
is that most people outside of Japan don't know much about or care about Japan. Japanese people have a weird habit of trying to explain their so-called uniqueness to foreigners,
but noone cares
- 97 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:37:34
- Let me put together your opinions.
1. Idols are people with no skills such as singing and acting.
2. Fukada Kyoko sings well and acts nicely.
3. On the other side of the coin, Yamazaki Mami doesn't.
4. So we should call Y.Mami an idol, but not F.Kyoko.
Is that right?
- 98 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:38:29
- I wonder if there is an idol nerd in US or UK, other countries.
for example, hilary duff or britney spears nerds. of course their nerds are fatty, wearing thick glasses, and stink?
- 99 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:39:52
- i dont understand you >>96
japan is just a country with 2nd world's economy
what do you mean by that?
- 100 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:40:00
Do you define her as an idol?
Read the atmosphere. Get out.
- 101 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:41:24
its over simplified but basically yes
- 102 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:41:42
FOR YOUR INFORMATION, BECKY IS HALF ENGLISH!!!!
- 103 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:41:54
- what even worste then idols geeks is animation geeks.
I can't tell you how do i hate them. idiots, and geeks.
- 104 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:41:58
- I haven't seen a program Girls A go go recently
- 105 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:42:18
you get out. This thread is no longer about debating so anything
is okay. This is not the idol thread
- 106 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:43:12
- let's talk about how we all hate animation geeks! I even afraid to enter akihabara!
- 107 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:43:24
- Becky is not preety! She is just busaiku such as yuko ogura!
- 108 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:45:13
- who isnt busaiku ?
- 109 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:45:44
- does there really need to be a definition of idol?
It just seems that Japan has more useless people who are a little
bit famous than anywhere else in the world.
And in America and England they don't consider people like Hilary Duff
an idol. They consider them as singers (pop stars) or actresses
or sometimes they just say singer/actress. Japan is the only
place the concept of idol and its stupid
- 110 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:45:47
- Do you want to touch Fukada Kyoko's ample arms?
- 111 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:45:52
- you are morons.lol
you are idiots.lol
you are crazy.lol
you are fatty.lol
you are neets.lol
- 112 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:47:11
Who's your favorite, anyway?
Don't say Yamazaki Mami, OK?
- 113 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:47:32
what do you mean ample arms? Are you calling her chubby?
She certainly was for a while but now is skinny.
- 114 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:47:46
- I am bored of talking about idol. change the topic please.
- 115 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:48:27
Namely, idol culture and idol nerds are quite peculiar to Japan. is it right?
- 116 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:48:34
- This thread is pathetic. Go make your own idol thread and leave
this thread alone
- 117 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:48:42
How about Britney Spires?
She must be the icon of idols all over the world.
- 118 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:50:14
- yukie nakama is cute
- 119 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:51:17
- Hey, hey, hey.
Britney is pretty and sings well, and what's more, people
call her an idol. We have to re-difine what it takes to be
- 120 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:51:22
yeah she's pretty
- 121 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:51:23
that is right.
But she is not considered an idol. Maybe in Japan but in the rest
of the world she is just considered a pop-star. Only Japan has
the idea of idols. Only Japan pays girls to do nothing but smile
and wear bikinis and makes them sort of famous
- 122 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:52:50
She played a good teacher, didn't she?
- 123 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:53:02
nobody outside of Japan calls Britney an idol.
And she actually does not sing that well. Her producers use 3 different
vocal mixing machines to make her sound as she does.
- 124 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:53:18
- Ayaya is also busaiku
- 125 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:55:08
and she is in too many commericals. Im tired of seeing her face
- 126 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:55:31
- what are you listening recently? I like german band Lali Puna
- 127 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:56:14
No, you're wrong.
American consider her an idol.
- 128 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:57:36
Why is she this popular?
- 129 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:58:31
- Satomi Ishihara acts a clean, chaste, feminine, and beautiful woman in lots of play she appears.
But that makes me have a few doubt.
- 130 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:58:48
- It's called pop-idols. for example some of americans girls go crazy about
- 131 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 16:59:59
- American girls of course hate male idol nerds like Japan. is that right?
- 132 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:00:15
- Ayaya is sure of her cuteness which I dislike and that gets on my nerves.
- 133 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:01:11
- Let's call it a day.
- 134 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:02:20
- 110: Read the atmosphere?Fuck you dickhead you can't even use English properly.
'Read the atmosphere' is Japanese English. Go back to Akihabara and wank off over pictures of little girls.
- 135 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:03:10
- Idol nerds are very ugly ,fatty and haven't had a girlfriend before,
that's common sense blobally I bet
- 136 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:03:21
No you're wrong! I am an american. And we don't use the word
idol. Maybe some fansites call her a pop-idol but no one would ever use that
in a conversation. Besides in the meaning of pop-idol and the way
Japanese use the term idol seem really different.
- 137 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:03:35
- what you are so angry >>134 ?
- 138 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:04:01
- Does the Japanese professional baseball require reforming?
MLB is superior to JLB?
This is the topic I decide on to share with you all.
What's your opinion?
Nagashima can lead JLB to success again?
- 139 ：Urban Predator：2005/07/13(水) 17:04:12
I think there is a huge gap between how we perceive ourselves and how foreign poeple
perceive us. And I also think that Japanese people are often too self-conscious of
ourselves and try to explain our way of thinking without being wanted to do so.
Indeed, nationalism carried to excess shows unhealthiness of mind but the right amount
of love and dignity toward the "unique" culture of ours is what motivates us to
strive for the better future.
- 140 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:05:20
what is so unique at our culture?
- 141 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:06:14
- pop-idol is a common word. I dont really understand you, american guy.
whats the diffrence between american fanatic girls and japanese idols nerds?
it's both pathetic cases.
when I see on MTV stupid girls yells and crying when they see pop-stars
it's make me sick
- 142 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:07:32
it's only because ASIA and WEST is two diffrent worlds. western people dont understand
japanese and asian cultures, and they call it unique.
- 143 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:08:10
You are not used to English...
Read the atmosphere, idiot, go where you belong, and
never get back here.
- 144 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:11:13
- If Japan sends Yukorin in pop-markets in US and UK.
It's very clearly for both men to hate yukorin. it'll resultin disaster.
all women in addition to men hate yukorin. yukorin shouldn't be exported to foreign market.
- 145 ：Urban Predator：2005/07/13(水) 17:11:40
I was just quoting the term that Mr >>96 chose in his/her remark.
Any country is unique after their own fashion I suppose.
- 146 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:11:41
I don't like MLB. It's not worthwhile to watch it.
If there're not Japanese players in the league, we don't
bother to watch any game because it's boring.
- 147 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:11:59
its different because the basis for a POP-idol is that fact that
you are a POP singer. First and foremost you job is to sing POP-music.
Idol in Japan just means a cute girl that does basically nothing.
and in America they don't exsist nor does the concept of them exsist.
It seems only in Japan are young girls able to make a short career
of doing nothing more than smiling when told to. That is the difference.
Do you get it?
but in regards to screaming little girls, and idol nerds I agree
with you that they are bascially the same.
- 148 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:13:05
where does Asia end and the West begin?
- 149 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:14:21
how is MBL and different from JLB? its all baseball so it is all
- 150 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:14:50
- （ ＠盆＠）＜馬鹿な奴らだなあ
- 151 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:15:04
many idols have a singing career too. even yuko ogura! and they starring in movies
and TV dramas.
but in west there are a lot of fashion models who does nothing. what do you
think about it? and have a tons of fans!
as for me
I think fashion models is the people with a lot of skill in desing and with
very good taste, but they use their skill on themself. turning themselfs into
some kind of art.
- 152 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:15:28
- Do you know?
They decided baseball is not chosen in the 2012 olympic,
because it's not popular. Only a few countries such as
America like it. Most people like succer better.LOL
- 153 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:16:43
- 137: I'm not angry, but if you don't understand the real useage of swear words I can understand why you would misconstrue it that way
- 154 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:17:30
it's impossible to tell. but its possible to know that in the world there are
a lot of diffrent people who will never understand each other
- 155 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:18:54
MLB is boring but JLB is interesting.
I guess it's because players in JLB has greater skills
and get people enchanted. MLB should work hard and find good
- 156 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:18:56
- Rosa Kato is beautiful enough to get along with EU-USA movie market I bet.
- 157 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:21:00
- I don't know the suitable word burikko in English
- 158 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:21:06
I forget to tell you this.
Only Ichiro is superb. He hit 262 hits last year.
No one but himself can break the record.
- 159 ：Urban Predator：2005/07/13(水) 17:21:18
One dictionary close at my hand difines the term "unique" as:
being the only one of its kind; having no like, equal or parallel.
Well then, what is not unique about Japan?"
- 160 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:21:24
- ryoko hirosue is already played a role in a popular EU movie
- 161 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:21:27
- 142: By saying that Westerners don't understand Asian cultures you are actually implying that they are unique.
Anyway, it sees to me that it is more of a national obsession of Japanese people to try and constantly define who they are by making endless comparisons with other countries.
The term 我々日本人。。。is often used to try and portray some homogenised version of Japanese culture or 'Japanese perspective', but the reality is that there is a lot more cultural diversity in Japan
than most Japanese people are aware of.
- 162 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:22:06
- 163 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:22:24
No Yuko released a single that displayed her horrible singing voice
in the hopes the all her creepy fans would buy it. That is not a
singing career. And yes some of them are allowed to act, not because
they have talent because of what they look like and how many fans they
already have, in most cases.
Fashion models in America usually only have fans once they become
"super models." I don't know how they do that. A fashion models job
is showcase a designer and like you said turn themselves into art in a sense,
that is a little different from standing around in a
bikini or smiling when told to. But they sort of similar i guess.
My real point is that in America we don't have the concept or idea of
idols like Japan does. We have plenty of models who are photographed in
bikinis and smile but we just call them models and no one knows who
they are unless they somehow get an acting or singing job. The we either
call them singers or actresses.
- 164 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:22:28
- RH is more slut than yukorin! She should stay outside TV!
- 165 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:23:15
- i think burikko is 'child woman'
- 166 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:23:45
- >>161:the reality is that there is a lot more cultural diversity in Japan
than most Japanese people are aware of.
- 167 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:25:53
- The question is not whether or not there are some unique aspects of Japanese culture, the question is why this issue is always on Japanese peoples minds?
Why is there always this need to try and distinguish ourselves from other countries. It is definetely strange for foreigners when Japanese are always trying to emphasise their uniqueness.
- 168 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:26:05
- Even idol nerds have the right to live in Japan.
They are happy. When do you think they die out?
I guess it's so soon that you can see them disapper.
- 169 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:27:58
- idol nerds in Japan devote to economy in a way I bet.
Fukakyon and yukorin are similar stupid idol with no so pretty
- 170 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:28:05
It's because some foreigners often points out some differences
between them. It's all your fault, moron.
- 171 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:30:32
- well i dont know.
but in west(not only west, in the whole world)
there are a lot of talent-less popstars who can't do anything
and the whole concept of popstars is the making money. same for idols.
so I dont see very big difference.
- 172 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:31:23
She was my favorite years and years ago.
- 173 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:31:30
- Zani-zu is completely idiot company which sell out Yamato spirits
- 174 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:31:43
well you have large resident korean populations,
and chinese and Brailizians. Many Okinawians dont feel that
they are really Japanese, but yet they are a part of Japan.
Plus many statements that try explain Japan as unique make it
sound like all Japanese think and act the same. If this was true
there would be no freeters or NEETs, etc.
- 175 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:32:35
what makes you think >>167 is foreign?
- 176 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:32:49
- 170: Yeah right! Most foreigners couldn't care less about Japan. I want you to go to an average bookshop in Japan and look at the huge number of books there are on theories of Japanese people or cultural uniqueness.日本人論・日本文化論
Most countries aren't this obsessed with trying to 'create' their identity and uniqueness.
- 177 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:33:36
- You are idiots!!!!!!!!!!
- 178 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:33:36
- 179 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:34:52
americans seem to the same though. don't they say things like
"the american way" and what not?
- 180 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:37:25
You need to study anthropology.
- 181 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:38:40
- 182 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:39:09
- 179: Yes, but this American way can be applied to anybody regardless of ethnicity. Japan's conceptions of homogeniety are more often than not based in theories of biological determinism.
There is an ideology in Japan that conveniently uses the myth of a Japanese 'race' to create a country of people that are obedient and easily manipulated.
- 183 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:39:52
- So, let's go back to idols.
Yukorin is the icon of idols in Japan. No doubt about it.
She is cute but couldn't do anything special. But that
makes Japanese males feel superior and so she's popular.
The less wise, the better.
- 184 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:40:15
so i take it you're not japanese
- 185 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:40:32
- 180; You need to study debating.
- 186 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:41:22
just when this thread was becoming interesting you want to go
talk to stupid idol talk?
go wank off to you yukorin dvd
- 187 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:44:27
- 183: Yes, I strongly agree with you. But what I have in mind is if a cute girl
is talented, she couldn't make it as an idol. Britney sure is not wise and behaves
herself, though. Maybe it's true everywhere idols' popularity depends on
- 188 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:45:17
- 186: A ha ha! Well done! 184: What makes you think that? It's possible to be Japanese and objective/ critical at the same time isn't it?
- 189 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:46:59
yes it is possible, but rare. we don't question such ideas
- 190 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:47:27
i dont think Britney Spears is not talent. not talent girl just can't made herself a
- 191 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:47:31
- 184: No, I'm not. I like to know about Japanese pop-idols more than anything.
Could you tell me who's the hottest in Japan now? In truth, though, I don't take
it seriously that Yukorin is most popular among japanese males.
- 192 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:47:47
- Seriously, you guys talking about fucking idols all day need to get real girlfriends that you can satisfy!
- 193 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:50:12
- 190: Do you also believe Britney Spears cuts the cheese and it smells like
- 194 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:50:58
why not? She got pregnant so I bet she farts too
- 195 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:51:05
- 189: Yes that is true and it further confirms what I was saying about Japanese people.
Too often we tend not to question things but I have my doubts about this authoritarian aspect of Japanese culture.
- 196 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:51:32
what? listen dude. no talened guy can become rich. but she is rich.
she is not artist of course. but she have amazing career.
- 197 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:51:50
- 192: I thought you said you loved Yamazaki Mami.
- 198 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:55:13
- 196: She is rich because she is a good singer and very sexy. If you don't call it a talent,
what do you call it?
- 199 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:55:43
- You cunts are really fucked up ay.Even more than I thought. No wonder Japanese guys aren't very attractive overseas
- 200 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 17:58:46
- 195: Just because you are jelous of Britney becoming rich and happy doesn't mean
you can call her a name. I hate it when people are talking behind her back.
- 201 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:01:43
- 200: Ha ha. You truly are a fucking friek aren't you? Britney is a fat, ugly bitch with bad acne now so her sexy days are over.
By the way, don't forget to take the Gerbil out of your arse!
- 202 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:02:18
- 199: nowhere in the world are American males popular, I'm sorry. They're
- 203 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:06:35
- 202: Check out the metropolis magazine in Japan. There are heaps of Japanese girls looking for American men. Especially army types.
Personally I think that a Japanese man is more likely to commit domestic violence or force his wife to have sex....that is in the case he doesn't go to soapland
- 204 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:08:23
- 201: Rudeness is your nickname. Anti Britney maniacs loves to speak badly
but actually they are too disappointed to know she got pregnant, to distinguish
vice from virtue. If you once loved her, you shouldn't betray her.
- 205 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:09:51
- 203: Both of them aren't worth living in the world.
- 206 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:11:36
- britney have more money than you. money is the judge. if you dont have money
just shut up looser (i dont care about britney, but it's universal rule)
- 207 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:17:20
- Breaking News!
Let's talk about idols and actresses
- 208 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:19:01
- i think when foreigner(especially american english teacher) come to japan
all they want is to see some kind of US filial in japan, but japan is japan
and all they can do is write stupid messages in their uninteresting blogs,
taking tasteless boring photos of japan and all crap like that!
- 209 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:23:09
- What is filial? Why do you have the right to judge their photos as boring?
The most stupid thing I've ever seen is Japanese tourists on a group tour only get out of the bus
to take photos all at the same time just cos the guide told them too.
Anyway, that's a bit of th topic. Please continue
- 210 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:24:34
- 205: No, they are not. Only idols are worth living. Imagine the world where
you come across only idols everywhere. Isn't it superb?
- 211 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:26:25
go to the idol thread, asshole!
- 212 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:27:11
- 210: Fuck off! Take you deluded sexual frustration somewhere else!
- 213 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:27:51
- their photos are boring because they dont know anything about desing and dont have
any taste. they are just boring english teachers. how can english teacher can be
creative? no way he can.
they want to see things in japan in US ways only. they can't accept japanese way.
all i want to say is that I respect USA (and if i come to USA someday i will never
complane about how US is wrong and incorrect), so I want those english teachers
do the same.
- 214 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:28:54
- I'll quit talking about idols in this thread. Instead, I'll keep
bringing up girls. What they like and dislike, how to talk or something
like that. These must be mysterious to males. So I'll answer your questions.
Girls like to talk about male idols behind boys―boys that are cool, though.
- 215 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:31:13
- What do you mean by 'male idols behind boys'??
- 216 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:31:30
- If all of the English teachers in Japan thought like Japanese there would be nothing you could learn from each other.
If those teachers are just being ethnocentric and condascending I understand your feelings, but in my experience, foreigners often
help us notice things about ourselves that we had forgotten. One of my old teachers knew more about traditional Japanese culture than I did.
- 217 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:32:13
- If you're ugly, girls won't take care whether you hear them talking
very badly about boys that're ugly. They ignore you. We girls are more
devoted to endearing ourselves to cool and cute guys.
- 218 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:33:31
- 215:talk behind boys about male idols. You need to learn English.
- 219 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:36:08
- SMAP, as you know, is the best idol group in Japan, even in SK.
Kimu taku sure is known for his coolness in east Asia. He's cool.
- 220 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:38:50
- Why is Kimura Takuya so popular?
He's very talented and acts very attractively and cool.
That's why girls love him. Even westerners living in Japan love him.
- 221 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:39:21
- I dont like japanese pop music at all
- 222 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:40:42
- But I like Japanese idols.
- 223 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:42:06
Idiot! I don't care about your likings!
- 224 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:44:19
- >>222 like who?? oh congratulatins on getting 222!!
- 225 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:44:37
idiot!! i don't care about you dislikings!
- 226 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:45:21
- Can I have a question?
Mr Shit hasn't come along? He's the epitomy of the Japanese male.
He's gentle, cool and kind to everyone. I like him a lot.
I said it very often.
Do you know when he usually appears in this thread?
- 227 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:46:12
- koreans girls are most beautiful girls on the earth! you should know it by now
- 228 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:47:52
- i didnt saw mr.shit....
How do you think he looks in real life? what kind of cloth he likes?
- 229 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:48:14
- Tinen Rina's photo album was realeased, in which you can see her nude.
- 230 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:50:59
- I bought old hiromix photobook. it's not idol photo. it's very nice photos.
she won a prestigious prize with it in 1995 or 1996. nobuyoshi araki said that
she is talented. i really like her photos
- 231 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:51:35
- How I think? In my head, he looks younger than he really was, and
his face(cheek) must be somewhat gaunt but healthy, very cool.
He looks similar to Tamura Masakazu, maybe.
- 232 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:53:26
Because of surgical improvement?
- 233 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:56:09
- Well, maybe his beard looks sexially very appealing to me...
Mr Shit is nice and hot.
- 234 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:57:40
- 235 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:57:41
- Please understand how much I love to meet him.
I love him more than Kimu Taku in a way.
- 236 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 18:58:43
- how old is mr.shit? is he NEET? or hikikomori?
- 237 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:01:11
- Oh, don't speak ill of him in front of me.
He should be 55 years or so. I find him so smart that he never
replies to any idiot like you... I must follow him in a way.
- 238 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:04:09
- why 55years old guy are posting on this board???
- 239 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:05:14
- I guess Mr shit has read as many books as he can and become
very knowledgeable, but the habit must've made his eyesight sort of
weak. I respect males with good knowledge on things around the world..
Girls often are enchanted with them...
- 240 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:06:34
- Why can't 55 years sophisticated male post here??
- 241 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:06:59
- I read a lot of books. murakami haruki for example
- 242 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:10:14
- Ah, well, no, I didn't mean reading MH is good..
- 243 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:10:25
because sophisticated 55yo male can find a better things to do.
hell, even a normal 20yo guy dont post here
- 244 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:12:08
- why you dislike murakami haruki?
who is good modern japanese writer?
I also like wataya risa
- 245 ：Urban Predator：2005/07/13(水) 19:13:06
- May I propose another topic we can discuss about?（´･ω･`）
- 246 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:13:07
Which means you're not normal?
Well, anyway, whatever you say, Mr Shit is my king.
- 247 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:14:20
- do you guys like wataya risa?
- 248 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:16:13
- I dont judge people by their personalities. I dont care about it.
I only judge by their success, independent, money and talent.
which make me depressed sometimes. but i can't think otherwise
- 249 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:17:13
I didn't say I dislike him, but well, reading him means you want to
talk about him with girls. In my case, I don't want males fawning up to
girls. This is all my indivisual opinion. So things should change if you
talk with other girls. So don't worry too much.
- 250 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:20:23
- I believe Mr Shit read books which is too difficult for me to
understand. It's very, say, musculine..
- 251 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:21:56
- is liking dazai osamu abnormal?
- 252 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:23:07
If you mean Ningen sikkaku, I'd say yes...
Do you want to kill yourself?
- 253 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:27:02
I like ningen sikkaku, I like it a lot. but i dont want to kill myself
- 254 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:29:52
- I bet mr.shit likes dazai osamu a lot. otherwise why he is calling himself
- 255 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 19:40:38
- 'I cannot think of the slightest reason why I should have to go on living.Only those who wish to go on living should.Just as a man has the right to live,he ought also have the right to die.'
I was died when I was 14 years old...
Is this the reality?
Who can help me to remember something?
'I have no room for hope.Good-bye.'
'In the last analysis my death is a natual one---man cannot live exclusively for principles.'
'I am,after all,an aristocrat.'
---Dazai Osamu,The Setting Sun
- 256 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/13(水) 20:12:46
- >>248 must be really cold-hearted person
do you think so?
- 257 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/14(木) 03:13:02
"Should English be taught in elementary schools in Japan?"
- 258 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/14(木) 09:12:33
Becky, as everyone know, speaks both English and Japanese because
her dad is English and mom Japanese. So it's more important to
get married to English speaking people if you really want your decendants
to speak it. By the way, Becky sure is very exotic and cheerful.
I like her a lot.
- 259 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/14(木) 09:19:21
- You are crazy...she resembles reptile I bet
- 260 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/14(木) 10:36:23
and beckys english really doesnt seem that good. she said so her
- 261 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/14(木) 16:23:56
- Yeah, I know she said so, but to the contrary her English skill is something.
I watched her interviewing an overseas singer on TV and of course she
talked fluently with him, so I guess she's reserved or so wise that she
tried to let Japanese people with no English skills feel releaved.
Becky knows a lot in Japan. If she says she's a good English speaker,
lots of the Japanese people will feel jelous and say something derogatory
to her... I'm very confident she's better than, say, at least, those
Japanese talents who appears on TV saying they can speak the language.
Don't you think so?
- 262 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/14(木) 21:11:44
I agree. She speaks English better than most Japanese people.
- 263 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/14(木) 21:45:15
- I don't know nothing about Becky.
But the proposition seems to concern general public and non-native English speakers.
Of course if you have a native speaker of English as at least one parent,
you will be able to speak English much more fluently than others.
That is, however, not realistic for most Japanese.
I am in favor of the introduction of English to elemantary school children.
The younger you are, the more you can make yourself familiar with a foreign language,
especially with the pronunciation,
since the pronunciation of English is very difficult for Japanese.
Don't you think it much better to familiarize yourself with the English pronunciation
at as early a stage of learning as possible?
- 264 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/14(木) 22:13:13
year. that's true.
p.s. I DOUN'T agree to get married with foreign people just because you want to
get language skill. it's crazy.
- 265 ：Urban Predator：2005/07/15(金) 06:56:27
I'm on the neutral ground.
I am no expert on English education so I can't say what is best for children concerning English education.
But I can say that the most important thing is not how early we give children English education,
but how we motivate them to learn the language.
- 266 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/15(金) 10:01:23
＞because you want to get language skill.
As long as ONLY language skills go, I wouldn't, either.But language is one reason.
Some people love to hang out with foreiners, Why is Becky half English? It's because
her mother love his father (of course, he's English). Language is not a goal.
- 267 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/15(金) 19:08:21
- I'd be happy to get married to Britney, though.
- 268 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/16(土) 08:08:47
- Let's get back to the subject.
I am going to be on the negative side.
I think earlier English education is not necessary.
As >>263 said, the early education would have an advantage of making children
familiar with English pronunciation. But, pronunciation is no more than an aspect
of the English language.
What you should be concerned about is what you present in English, not how you
speak English nor even who you get married with. We already have a lot of things
which we want our children to tell foreigners, such as Japanese technologies, history,
philosophy, artistic sense and you name it.
What do you want your children to tell foreigners in English?
- 269 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/17(日) 01:01:29
- Let all school boys & girls stay abroad for 1year. Make it compulsory.
then they can have good experience in short term. Cost by tax.
p.s. I don't understand 268's "negative side" well.
- 270 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/18(月) 02:59:27
- >>269 Wow. That's a novel idea. They would have good experience, surely.
But, I don't understand why it should be "compulsory."
What do you think good experience is, more specifically?
- 271 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/21(木) 18:47:29
- The 3rd Proposition:
Smoking in public should be prohibited by law.
State which side (pro or con) you stand and make your argument.
- 272 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/21(木) 19:58:42
Okay. I'll take the con-side,
though it looks like my choice is wrong, because it has too weak a ground.
Smoking in public shouldn't be prohibited by law.
Smoking is one of the many habits or tastes which have been accepted in a lot of societies
for a very long time.
This fact makes smoking part of the culture which has allowed its members to do it.
Not only has it taken root in everyday life of ordinary people, but it has also been depicted
in a lot of pictures, novels and movies.
Prohibiting smoking in public by law will destroy such part of our culture.
Second, if we think it wrong and decide to prohibit it, what effect will the prohibition bring about?
See the famous Prohibition enacted and enforced in the United States in the 1920s.
The prohibition of smoking in public will have the same effect and cause some serious crimes,
perhaps even the rise of new maffia, which will make our life so dangerous and vulnerable.
Considering those grounds mentioned above, the prohibition of smoking in public is the wrong way.
- 273 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/21(木) 23:02:53
> Smoking is one of the many habits or tastes which have been accepted in a lot of societies
> for a very long time.
> This fact makes smoking part of the culture which has allowed its members to do it.
> Not only has it taken root in everyday life of ordinary people, but it has also been depicted
> in a lot of pictures, novels and movies.
> Prohibiting smoking in public by law will destroy such part of our culture.
And what's wrong with that? What exactly harm will it cause?
> Second, if we think it wrong and decide to prohibit it, what effect will the prohibition bring about?
> See the famous Prohibition enacted and enforced in the United States in the 1920s.
> The prohibition of smoking in public will have the same effect and cause some serious crimes,
> perhaps even the rise of new maffia, which will make our life so dangerous and vulnerable.
I don't understand why ban on public smoking make people commit crimes.
We are not talking about total ban on tabacco.
You just can't smoke in restraunts but you can where smoking is allowed.
You know, more and more restraunts, office and public places are already prohibitting ban on tabacco.
I've never heard such measures are increasing crimes.
Did your office mate go mad and start to murder people only because your office started to ban public smoking?
- 274 ：名無しさん＠英語勉強中：2005/07/21(木) 23:08:22
- > You know, more and more restraunts, office and public places are already prohibitting ban on tabacco.
You know, more and more restraunts, office and public places are already banning public smoking.
The new law will only increase the number of such places.
- 275 ：スックマペニス：2005/08/13(土) 18:58:17
- You guys are fucking idiots. Go commit group suicide while jacking each other off, you suicidal faggots.
read.cgi ver 05.04.00 2017/10/04 Walang Kapalit ★
FOX ★ DSO(Dynamic Shared Object)